Tierzero Helps Cordoba Corporation implement an Efficient Data and Voice Network
Engineering, Project Management
Randy Muyargas - Director of Information Technology, Systems, and Security
Los Angeles, CA
Engineering, program and construction management.
About Cordoba Corporation
A nationally recognized engineering, program and construction management firm specializing in transportation, education and facilities, energy and water. Cordoba Corp has established a statewide presence to develop some of the most complex and highly visible infrastructure projects throughout the entire state of California.
On the web
Randy Muyargas is tasked with maintaining an interconnected voice and data network between the Cordoba Corporation’s headquarters and its branch offices. Different locations were located inside the service areas of various local carriers. Additionally, each office has its own in-house phone system. Randy reached out to Tierzero with the following requirements:
- Cordoba Corporation’s accounting team needs all communications services billing to be streamlined onto one bill.
- Cordoba Corporation’s new phone system needs to be moved out of local premises into a cloud based system so that Randy and his support team can manage it remotely, if needed.
- There needs to be an easy way to transfer calls and communicate by phone between all locations.
Randy brought the challenges to Tierzero and we took the following actions.
- Utilizing our Layer 2 connections with major carriers, we were able to unite all Cordoba Corporation locations under one centralized provider with one single itemized bill.
- By leveraging relationships with carrier partners, we were able to build-in fiber optic capacity to the company’s multiple locations.
- Tierzero’s Hosted PBX platform gave Randy’s team access to a cloud-based management interface. This simplified administrative control by making adds, moves and changes easy, all of which saved IT staff valuable time.
- Using our cloud-based Hosted PBX service, Cordoba Corporation now enjoys a global phone system that allows users to dial by extension between all locations and to transfer calls seamlessly to any user, anywhere.
- The Tierzero Mobile App allows telecommuters and remote workers to make and receive calls as if they were in the office at their desk.
According to Randy, “Tierzero provided us with options to make our business operate more smoothly. They’ve gone above and beyond for us. The Sales and Engineering teams have always been there for us delivering solutions that work for our business. When we need support, the care team is friendly and responsive. We’re glad we chose Tierzero as our telecommunications partner.”
Focused. Professional. Disruptive.
Tierzero began over 20 years ago as an effort to disrupt the telecommunications industry, so we understand the frustration when it comes to dealing with the big phone companies. We believe it's our job to make the lives of business owners and IT managers less complicated and deliver an elegant solution that works with the least amount of hassle.