Cordoba Corporation Case Study
Tierzero Helps Cordoba Corporation implement an Efficient Data and Voice Network
Engineering, Project Management
Randy Muyargas - Director of Information Technology, Systems, and Security
Los Angeles, CA
Engineering, program and construction management.
About Cordoba Corporation
A nationally recognized engineering, program and construction management firm specializing in transportation, education and facilities, energy, and water. Cordoba Corp has established a statewide presence and has developed some of the most complex and highly visible infrastructure projects throughout the entire state of California.
On the web
Randy Muyargas is responsible for maintaining an interconnected voice and data network between the organization’s headquarters and branch offices. The various facilities are located within the footprints of different local carriers. Additionally, each office had it’s own in-house phone system. He reached out to Tierzero with the following requirements:
- Cordoba Corporation’s accounting team requires that all communications services billing be streamlined onto one bill.
- Cordoba Corporation’s new phone system needs to be moved from a premise based to a cloud based system so that Randy and his team can manage it remotely if needed.
- There needs to be a way to transfer calls and communicate over the phone between locations.
Randy approached Tierzero with his requirements and we designed a solution.
- Utilizing our Layer 2 connections with all of the major carriers, we were able to service all of his locations under a centralized provider on a single straightforward bill.
- By leveraging these relationships with our carrier partners, we were able to build in fiber to the company’s multiple locations.
- Tierzero’s Hosted PBX platform gave Randy and his team access to a cloud-based management interface that simplified administrative control by making adds, moves and changes easy, and saved the IT staff time.
- Using our cloud-based Hosted PBX service, Cordoba Corporation now enjoys a global phone system that allows users to extension dial between all of their locations and transfer calls seamlessly to any user, anywhere.
- The Tierzero Mobile App allows telecommuters and remote workers to make and receive calls as if they were sitting at a desk in the office.
Randy says, “Tierzero provided us with options to make our business operate more smoothly and they have gone above and beyond for us. The Sales and Engineering teams have always been there for us with solutions that work for our business. When we need support, the care team is friendly and responsive. We’re glad we chose Tierzero as our telecommunications partner.”
Focused. Professional. Disruptive.
Tierzero began over 20 years ago as an effort to disrupt the telecommunications industry, so we understand the frustration when it comes to dealing with the big phone companies. We believe it's our job to make the lives of business owners and IT managers less complicated and deliver an elegant solution that works with the least amount of hassle.